Thursday, February 14, 2008

"My 3 Loves"


Not Available - Since this is Valentines Day I thought it would be a perfect time to share my husband's favorite painting. I painted this about 1 1/2 years ago from a photo. It's one of my favorites because it captures my husband and our precious dogs on a Sunday morning. Brandy and my husband always shared hugs. She'd tuck her little head under his chin and he'd tell her he loved her. Little Max always gave him big kisses on the other cheek. Max had already given kisses, but Brandy was still hugging when I snapped this photo. We lost our little loves at the end of last year and it devastated us. We loved them both so much and they brought us so much fun, love and happiness - they will always be in our hearts. I'm so glad I painted them before we lost them. This little painting means so much to us.

No comments: