Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"The Landing" SOLD


Thank you Mike & Jane for purchasing "The Landing." I know it's going to a good home!! I very much appreciate your continued support in my art endeavors. The photo I used for this little painting was given to me by one of my book club buddies. She's always thinking of helping me with my subject matter. I, of course, abstracted and tweaked it (she may not recognize it now). I'm getting ready for a show at ArtSpace coming up May 15th. Hopefully, I've sent you an invitation. If not, please let me know and I'll correct my ways!

3 comments:

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Rae, sent 5/5/09:

Looks good Vic, show is (FYI) on May 11th, the opening is May 15th.

Unknown said...

Of course I recognize it! My son, who took the original photo, says "Wow! Cool." Neat photo, neat interpretation. Thanks!
Jane M.

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Jane, sent 5/10/09:

Vicki,

When we bought the little picture we thought we would give it to our son Erik, who took the photo. BUT--it looks so good on my kitchen bar I'm thinking I might just keep it for myself!! I've got it where I can look at it with our back yard in the background, with the water in the pool making its own reflections.
J