Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2010 Chalk Walk & Plein Air Paint Out


This is yours truly painting the front of the library. After
straddling this rock wall all day, I could barely stand up and
walk when I finished.

These are my dear friends Beryl and Glenda. (Beryl on
the left) Our plein air group had an exhibit this past
weekend at ArtSpace. Beryl managed to paint 2 local scenes,
watch the chalk artists and still attend another art reception.
She's super woman! Glenda is such a great supporter. She
always manages to show up at my art events & I appreciate
her support so much.

This is a photo of another one of my artist buddies; Zanne.
She spent 2 whole days on her hands and knees producing
this beautiful artwork. I think she's probably still in bed nursing
her aching body after completing such a difficult feat.
She's a true artist an so much fun to be around.

2 comments:

Susan Abston Wiley said...

I am SO impressed with your energy and dedication, Youngster, on top of all your talent! Can't wait to see the finished piece, I hope you took pix? Great to have such talented artist friends as Beryl and 'Zanne, too. You go, girl! Hugs, Sue

scott davidson said...

If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com