Saturday, June 11, 2011

Journal Doodles


I kept a journal of all the places we visited. It was my way of keeping track of where we went each day so I could later match photos with the correct towns. It's amazing when you take hundreds of photos how hard it is to remember each location when you view them later. The above images are quick sketches I made while sitting on the patio drinking coffee in the morning. They are my impressions from the villa. I just completed a pastel painting of iris's from Monet's garden. That will be my next post- a real painting from the trip!

2 comments:

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Diane sent 7/11/11:

Horray for you Vicki. After returning to my quirmire I just have faint memories of the trip. I hope to capture them back soon. Keep painting. It inspires me.


Diane

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Janine sent6/12/11:

Welcome home. It’s so much fun to share all of this with you. I can just picture and Rae loving France.

xoxoxoxox

Janine