Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Abstract IV"


I'm baaack! Had a wonderful trip in the mountains where it never got hotter than 80 degrees. I'm not a happy camper being back in this 105 degree weather. Someday I'm going to have a cabin in the mountains to escape these dreadful summers. This abstract is my 4th of July mood. It's another one that can go in different directions so I didn't know where to sign it. As I'm painting these, I constantly turn the canvas in different directions. That's why there's no real top or bottom. You just turn it however you like it.

3 comments:

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Bobbie sent 7/3/09:

Oh, Vic................literally, this one took my breath away.............as soon as it appeared on my screen, I hissed deeply backwards...............does that make any sense?? I envy you the mountain experience.

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Glenda sent 7/3/09:

Love it! Glenda

Vicki Brevell said...

Email from Sue sent 7/4/09:

Why not sign it along one of the wavy lines, sort of part of the design? Love the colors, and looks kinda fishy and summery, fun! Welcome back to Texas, land of the soul-searing summer sun! Hugs!!!-----