Monday, December 3, 2012

Sorrento Harbor, Italy - Watercolor Sketch

I'm baaack!  For those of you that didn't know I was missing - - I just returned from 2 wonderful weeks on the Amalfi coast of Italy.  We based out of Sorrento which is a lovely town.  The Amalfi coast specializes in producing that beautiful inlaid wood you all know and love from Italy.  They also produce the liquore "Limoncello" as they have a coast full of lemon trees.  This year I traveled with a large group of artists - a grand total of 32!  We had a full size charter bus take us to different coastal towns daily.  All nice and easy.  I only did postcard size watercolor sketches while on this trip.  There was just too much to see and do to spend all day in just one particular painting spot.  Some of the artists did just that, but they missed a lot of secret spots I found.  Ha

No comments: