Monday, June 3, 2013

Fat Cat-Watercolor Sketch SOLD

This is another small watercolor sketch I did in Spain in a town called Fuenirola.  None of us could pronounce the name of the town correctly so we kept calling it the "Fu-nor-rela" town.  We laughed every time someone tried to talk about the town because absolutely no one could pronounce it correctly.  Anyway, there were all these lovely fishing boats and lots of cats along the piers.  I noticed they looked very fat and happy even though they were all feral cats.  I liked this one because he had a pretty cool attitude so he got painted.  I ended up selling the sketch to someone who came by our little art show the last night we were in Madrid.  I almost forgot to post the Moroccan restaurant so I'll do a double post tonight.

No comments: